« All Events
Arts Northwest -Country Arts Support Program
May 26, 2017 @ 8:00 am - July 27, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
|Do you have an arts project that needs a financial lift? Will your project contribute to arts and cultural activity in your community?
The Country Arts Support Program (CASP) is an annual grants program that supports community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through grants of up to $3000. CASP opens on Friday 26 May 2017 and close 5:00PM Thursday 27 July 2017.
CASP is an annual small grants program administered by Regional Arts NSW (RANSW) on behalf of Arts NSW. http://regionalartsnsw.com.au/grants/casp/
WHAT’S NEW FOR CASP?
- CASP applications will only be accepted through the Arts NSW secure on-line grants system, SmartyGrants.
- Guidelines have been reviewed and simplified.
- You will need to respond to a number of Create NSW KPIs that are common to all arts grants applicants under the NSW Arts and Cultural Policy Framework (ACDP).
- The aim of the Country Arts Support Program is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regionally-based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.
- read the CASP Guidelines carefully and
- before you submit discuss your project with Caroline Downer, Executive Director of Arts North West on 0428 042 622. Caroline will be able to help you with any questions you have in regards to your project and applying for CASP.
Applications open: Monday 26 May 2017
Applications close: 5:00pm AEST Thursday 27 July 2017
No extension to the closing date is possible.