Tibbereena Street, Narrabri, New South Wales, Australia
02 6799 6782
April, May and September Monday – Friday 6am – 10am 2pm – 6pm Saturday and Sunday 12pm – 4pm Public Holidays CLOSED June, July, August Monday – Friday 6am – 10am 2pm – 6pm Saturday 12pm – 4pm Sunday and Public Holidays CLOSED
Please note - the indoor pool may close up to an hour earlier than scheduled on any day in winter due to weather or low patronage. The outdoor pool may also close an hour early due to bad weather in summer.
The 50m outdoor pool in Narrabri will remain open until 5pm Thursday 13th April 2017 for the winter months.
The Aquatic Centre will be closed for the Easter Long weekend Friday 13th April 2017 - Monday 17th April, to reopen Tuesday 18th April at 6am.
- Six-lane 50-metre Olympic-sized swimming pool
- 25-metre indoor heated swimming pool
- One-metre diving platform in the main swimming pool
- Lifting chair in the main swimming pool
- Children's splash pool with water toys
- Kiosk providing snacks, cold drinks and a range of swimming related accessories
- Meeting rooms
- Grassed areas for children to play
- Off-street car parking
- Child $3
- Adult $5
- Pensioner $3
- Non-swimmer $2
- Multi-visit, six-month and 12-month passes are also available.